Tuesday, November 5, 2013

"Shrinkage" (My book)


My first book, "Shrinkage," will be released on April 29. It's available now for pre-order in hardcover and digital formats from Barnes & Noble, Amazon, iTunes, Wal-Mart (yes, my book will be sold at Wal-Mart... how crazy is that??) - pretty much everywhere. I worked really hard on it and I think it's pretty good, so please consider pre-ordering it today.

UPDATE (4/17): The audiobook is available for order! Check out the official page from the publisher to listen to an excerpt.

UPDATE (3/27): The official Facebook page for Shrinkage is live! Thanks to Mike Altier for creating and managing it. More behind-the-scenes pictures and goodies to come. Stop by, have a look around, and "Like" it, if you're so inclined.

UPDATE (3/13): This is awesome… Amazon's editors named "Shrinkage" to their list of "Big Spring Books: Fresh Picks From Our Editors." The list is subtitled "Books to Look For This Spring: Twenty books we think you’ll be hearing a lot more about this season." Check out the list here! 



UPDATE (2/8): Signing events! More will be added, but here are the first ones to be confirmed.

UPDATE (1/6): Here's a link to a really fun interview I did… or rather, I'm doing. It's called "Reply All," and it's a sort of live-blogged, ever-evolving interview-meets-email-exchange. Lots of book talk, and more.

UPDATE (11/5): Here is the official page from the publisher. A special thanks to everyone who wrote an amazing blurb for the book.

2 comments:

  1. Very excited for the book. Today I found out that one of my best friends from high school was diagnosed with a brain tumor and I'm not sure exactly how this all works but they transferred him from Fresno CA to UCSF and he underwent surgery this afternoon. Today has been an incredibly tough day but thinking about your story has made today just a little easier.

    - Serg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Serg - Sorry to hear about your friend. I hope he's doing well. UCSF is one of the best places in the country for treating brain tumors, so it's no wonder they sent him there.

    Good luck,
    Bryan

    ReplyDelete